[Magdalen] Trump to back out?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:40:25 UTC 2016

I was more specifically speaking to those who think Trump will drop out or
that the RNC will somehow "get rid" of him. That's just not gonna
happen.....unless someone on the inside, God forbid, decides to pull a
"final solution" on him. Or someone on the outside. Not likely, since he
now has Secret Service protection.