[Magdalen] Trump to back out?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:03:47 UTC 2016

You're right. I was thinking after all the dust clears, will there
still be the Republican Party, or will it split into its major
factions (probably two)?

We've had other parties before; it seems like the two major ones are
regarded as set in stone forever now. Need that be so?

Or maybe our USA system is best served with just two viable parties
and then others that are merely voices (perhaps electing occasional
local officials). Parliamentary democracies are set up better to
handle an array of parties, with close attention to the parties'
relative strength in terms of number of seats won, and the mechanism
for forming coalition governments, etc.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA