[Magdalen] Trump to back out?

anthony clavier anthonyfmclavier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:29:17 UTC 2016

As with all aspiring autocrats the Donald is concentrating on dealing with
his rivals. He thinks if he shouts his mantra, Hillary is a Liar his base
will remain energized. In common with most Dons its those who disrespect
him who must suffer.

Tony

--
The Rev. Tony Clavier
Vicar: St. Thomas' Episcopal Church, Glen Carbon IL