[Magdalen] Trump to back out?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 19:59:44 UTC 2016

Well, I had hoped that, when the RNC was setting the rules for the convention, they would have included a requirement that, in order to become a candidate, the person would first have to disclose his tax records. Since Trump would probably have refused, the whole circus could have come to an end right there.