[Magdalen] He may really not be right in the head.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:48:33 UTC 2016

Grace> all clergy are required to have
> one before ordination and again if they are elected bishop.

... and those don't always go as planned.

Our police force in the city of Houston also has to undergo a psych
evaluation. Because of such a furor over a number of *incidents* in the past
two years, the efficacy of this requirement is being closely examined. Two
startling facts stand out:
1. potential employee chooses from a list of (theoretically vetted)
psychologists
2. over 75% of the police hired in the past 5 years all chose the same
psychologist.... and after some investigation, it turns out she never even
spoke to them in person, just had them fill out a form, and then sent her
approval on with credentials.

Since this news broke last month, I've not heard or read a thing about what
is being done about this. The police involved 'may' have to be re-evaluated.
Not a word about what is happening to the 'doctor'.....

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr