[Magdalen] He may really not be right in the head.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:23:14 UTC 2016

LOL.

Back in the eighties I was walking down the street with a friend. Lauren
was six feet something in heels, decked out in a short red sequined dress.
We made an odd couple, since I was a foot shorter and wearing jeans and a
sweatshirt.

A car full of young men pulled up to the curb, and they began shouting "Are
you two fags or what?"

"Oh, dear," I thought.

Lauren struck a pose and bellowed back "What was your first CLUE, darling?"

The boys drove off, laughing hysterically.
-M