[Magdalen] Prayer Request for Eric

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 04:26:16 UTC 2016

Those of you who have been around this pub for a while may recall that our
former listsib, Eric+ Funston, and I seemed to share a lot of things in
common, not just opinions and likes, but similar surgeries, etc. It may
have been after he left the pub, but we even had the very same tooth
extracted and replaced with an implant. Well, he would have preferred to
skip our latest parallel. He just received his diagnosis of prostate
cancer, pretty similar Gleason score to mine (a year ago) for those of you
who know what that means, and is awaiting further consultation with his
medical folk about treatment options. I had surgery as you may recall last
September, and Eric+ is of about the same age, but it's not the only
option. FWIW, I do have his permission and encouragement to share this news
here and he would welcome your prayers. He will certainly be in mine.
--

Christopher Hart