[Magdalen] Rent.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:05:16 UTC 2016

I admit it took me more than one annual visit to our Benedictine
community's abbey (a large home in Houston, with a two-story "great
room" that has been fitted out as the oratory) before I realized there
is no basement. :)

I guess I visualized and assumed a basement was there but eventually
decided I had never figured out where the door to the stairs was and
had never heard of anyone going down there. It's a different climate
and geological/geographical category there, from here between a Great
Lake and the midwestern prairies.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA