[Magdalen] Rent.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 21:57:05 UTC 2016

What's under it?  Nay!  Consider what is_in_ it!!!! Especially in the
bedroom.   Dust mites by the billions. Allergens by the ton.  Rip it
up!!!!  Her strongly-worded advice fell on the deaf ears I was living
with for another 10 years, but my doctor strongly advised that the
bedroom carpet be removed so that my endless sinus-y bronchial whatevers
would stop.  She reckoned that it was all allergy generated.  I reckon
she was right.

Marion, a pilgrim