[Magdalen] Sad time

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 8 23:51:15 UTC 2016

I'm sorry you are jobless, let's try to think of some better options, and I am just talking about what occurs to me.
I don't think you need be doing anything physical. There are some online positions. I do surveys, I have worked with Vindale, Inbox Dollars, Send Earnings and Global Test Market. The University of Pennsylvania sends me surveys every so often. I had a fairly lucrative arrangement some time ago, but they still ask me to do surveys--Jonathan Baron is the survey master. Have you thought of medical billing. You don't want to waste your time for scam operations. What kind of net
works do you have at Christ Church. I have been very fortunate with work at the IRS and substitute organ positions. When you substitute at a church do they pay you at all?Are you licensed with the episcopal Church. If so look for weddings in Ante Bellum venues such as Roswell.
I did weddings for years at Naylor Hall. I stopped that when I went full time as Music  Director in the RC Church. I was performing Catholic type services for people who wanted the service but preferred the venue of an ante bellum hall  to a church.  I made $200 a service and got a lot of free meals.  They had to have pre marriage prep from the Ecumenical Catholic Church (me) and I used my "celebret" from the ECC.  I told them up front  the marriage was legal  but would not be recognized by the Archdiocese of Atlanta

Just few random thoughts

All the above was  approved by BishopStephen Sinclair and our Archbishop Mark Shirilau off happy memory