[Magdalen] Sad time

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:43:34 UTC 2016

I am sorry you're facing this, Bob.

If it helps, the Orthopedic PA and my PCP both said the painful athritis in
my thumbs wouldn't respond to tylenol or NSAIDS, but I got incredible
relief with Aspercreme. Just a little bead rubbed into the base of the
thumb and the pain completely disappears in ten or fifteen minutes.

It's good for nighttime leg cramps, too.
-M