[Magdalen] Sport!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 9 17:06:45 UTC 2016

Not being a sporty sort, I keep MSNBC on the Olympics when needed as a way to avoid the Pioneer Woman on Food Network until something better's on.  And this morning I caught a bit of some women playing water polo.  To show you how unconnected I am to the world of Sport!, I had myself a Keilloresque moment with "Well now, will you look at that... women throwing a ball around in the water on the TV there.  Years ago that would have been called just 'Women Throwing a Ball Around in the Water'; today's it's called an 'Olympic sport!'"