[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Aug 10 16:24:36 UTC 2016

The actual quote, according to the NY Times, is:
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the
Second Amendment people - maybe there is, I don't know."
which his people later claimed meant nothing more than voting power. YMMV.

You're going to get a lot of ads in PA, as that's a state Trump pretty much
has to win if he's to be elected. However, according to fivethirtyeight.com,
Trump now has all of a 23% chance of winning PA - Clinton is ahead by ~5
percentage points there.

Up here in Vermont, we don't get much in the way of presidential political
ads, as there is no chance whatsoever that Trump will win here. (OTOH, we
did have plenty of phone calls in the past few days, as our state primary
was yesterday).

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com