[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Wed Aug 10 16:24:36 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> Trump gave a speech warning that Hilary will pack the SCOTUS with
> liberals if she is elected.  Then he mused, "But our friends at the  NRA
> could take care of that."

As reported by the major newspapers, his words were:

Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the
way, and if she gets to pick—if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you
can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I
don’t know.

Is there another statement that I missed?

Mike M