[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:57:04 UTC 2016

I only heard the words. Many times. They were chilling, especially the
trailing, offhand tone of the last part. Now his followers claim that he
was saying they should get out and vote and that if he loses we should
prepare for armed rebellion.

So he's inciting armed rebellion, rather than assassination? Methinks that
is still sedition.