[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:50:07 UTC 2016

I was mercifully out of the news "loop" for several days and heard nothing about any of the campaign stuff until yesterday. I was absolutely appalled, of course, by DT's remarks about the gun nuts--er, excuse me--the "second amendment people."
Someone on NPR made the comment that there were some similar incendiary political speeches in Israel, and shortly after that, Rabin was assassinated.