[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:33:41 UTC 2016

Our experience with Governor Romney (who's the soul of humility compared to
Trump) convinced me that businesspeople make terrible politicians. They're
used to giving orders and not very good at all at moving forward by
compromise. They do not see the art of politics.

My mother always complained that Eisenhower tried to run the country like a
military campaign, but allowed that the war's end gave him a little leeway
in this. Still, he didn't do a good job of helping the country transition
to peace time when the people wanted peacetime, and that benefited Kennedy.
-M