[Magdalen] The Donald Again

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 11 23:31:46 UTC 2016

>>>Question is, what will his flame-out do to congressional elections and state gubernatorial contests?  Will he take much of the GOP with him?<<<

Yes.  Just how "much" will need to be seen.  Maybe, just maybe, his miserable loss (which will be easily seen well before Nov comes around) will jumpstart the heart of the GOP and make it able to revive itself automatically without the "lose for generations" prediction coming true.  That's wishful thinking, but since we're stuck with a 2-party system, it needs to be as healthy as it can be to make working together possible.