[Magdalen] prayer request

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 16:39:33 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/12/2016 12:11:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

Alfred  Caldwell. Uncle of one of my singing friends. In ICU in GA; not
doing  well.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Prayers ascend.

Let me add my housekeeper Edyta to the prayer lists.  She has been  in
hospital for about ten days because of a cellulitis and blood clot in  one
of her lower legs.  These problems have been controlled, but she  also
has systemic lupus erythematosus, with related borderline kidney  function,
and the leg infection + antibiotics have affected her kidney function
badly.

She may end up needing long term dialysis.

She is very depressed, and getting very tired of hospital food!

David S.