[Magdalen] Time Zones.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 00:43:06 UTC 2016

Umm, *later*, Brian.
(Yerss, yerss, I know, 9.30 happens before 10.00) To make things even more confusing, a few isolated places in western NSW and far west Queensland keep to Central Time as the closest habitations (and mobile phone towers) are over the border. I didn't realise this until I visited Charleville in south-west Queensland last year. I turned up at church on Sunday morning wondering where everybody was (I knew there was to be a baptism with family flying in from all over). Luckily I had nothing else to do so just waited around for half an hour.....
Regards
Lesley de Voil
In sunny Queensland where everyone is 25years behind the times( is joke, yes?)

Sent from my iPad