[Magdalen] Time Zones.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Aug 13 01:08:20 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/12/2016 4:11:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lesleymdv at gmail.com writes:

Not sure  just whether you are referring to TV  programs>>>>>>

The map I pulled up online had Australia and NZ in one time zone.
I don't know what else they could be referring to except some sort
of official time.

However, I obviously bow to you since you live there.  Are you  saying,
then, that the map was wrong (or misread?) and you do have several
east to west time zones in Australia, and that NZ is actually two  hours
ahead of you?

David S.