[Magdalen] The Donald Again

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 17:50:36 UTC 2016

What I found interesting was his deposition, taken when he sued the author
of the book exposing his 'University'.... Because he brought suit against
the 'lies' in the book, the attorney defending the author deposed Donald and
the transcript is striking in how 'his view' of everything is seen through
the lens that justifies and redefines everything he has ever said or done to
what 'he thinks it means'.... By itself an interesting study in how
insulated people can become when they see everything through their lens  of
defense/manipulation or denial, and brook no interference.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr