[Magdalen] Grrr....

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 14 01:43:17 UTC 2016

>>>I will not vote for Donald Trump.  If here in Virginia the the election
looks close,  I will vote for Hillary Clinton. If she looks to be the clear
winner, I will vote for someone else.  The impact of my vote -- any vote --
is not a constant; it varies with circumstance.<<<

True as well.  I didn't mean to speak in absolutes.  Like there are any, except in landslides, as you say.

It does vary.  But if it's a landslide, true, vote your heart out.  Only then does a symbolic vote truly matter, because only then will it be truly from the heart.