[Magdalen] Assumpta est.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:33:11 UTC 2016

Forgot to add that I'm glad for the chance to attend Mass again
tomorrow evening, as the celebrant bypassed me at Communion today: I
was serving as subdeacon, and normally the celebrant receives and then
administers the Body and Blood of Christ to the deacon, subdeacon, and
MC (who are all right there at the altar), and then the acolytes and
then the faithful.

I tried to figure out a way to receive but kept being thwarted, so I
guess I'll make a spiritual Communion today. Maybe there was a reason!

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA