[Magdalen] "California woman holds party before killing herself"

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:42:10 UTC 2016

wow so neat for this lady. I would love my ashes to be put in " the secret
garden " at our summer home." not sure it's allowed.  It not really a
garden Not used for anything. It was the passage to the original barn. sits
much Lower than the road & few parking spaces we have.  It does  contain an
old large grave stone of a great great grandmother.