[Magdalen] Tattoo

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:04:03 UTC 2016

I had always said I never would get one, but since Adam's death, I've
seriously considered one. Mine will be something on the order of a heart
with stars and stripes and an A over it, perhaps also that small "shower of
stars" I've seen on some women above it. There is a tattoo artist in
Bridgewater who is said to be an excellent designer.