[Magdalen] Tattoo

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:52:33 UTC 2016

I can appreciate a very good tattoo on someone else, but I have no
desire to have one myself. The ones I really don't like are those that
say or symbolize something trendy or fleeting. That medium is a bit
permanent for something trivial. But I don't want a tattoo or
piercing, personally, whether trivial or profound. I'm always amazed
at those who have their whole neck tattooed. That's hardcore.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA