[Magdalen] Floating ashes.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:46:34 UTC 2016

And here I was, expecting to hear the story of the spreading of the ashes
from an airplane (the air flow blows it all right back into the plane --
bummer), and finally the person is presented with a disposable vacuum
cleaner bad, with the words -- "Here ya go. And I am sorry for your loss.."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford