[Magdalen] Certified Floodplain Manager.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:26:38 UTC 2016

You'll kick butt, Mike.

S/O has to take tests every year for certification in this and that. He's
always a nervous wreck beforehand, but only once, in the 10+ years I've
known him, have I ever known him not to pass one, and that was by only a
teensy 2 points. He took it again the following week and passed by 10, so
whatever it was went the way of the dodo. (Computer companies are famous
for digging up obscure stuff from years ago that nobody uses any more and
sticking it on tests.)