[Magdalen] Tattoo

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:16:36 UTC 2016

A friend had her eyeliner tattooed (that is, she was tired of applying
eyeliner two or three times a day, tired of it smudging, so she had it
tattooed on her eyelids). I've also known women with  thyroid disease who
had their eyebrows tatooed. Rather that a nike-like streak, there were
individual "hairs" tattooed on, which could be left unfilled or filled in
with eyebrow pencil, depending on mood or occasion.

Some women have their mastectomy scars tattooed over ... google *mastectomy
tattoos* and click on images if you dare. I think they're gorgeous and such
a wonderful way of reclaiming your body.
-M