[Magdalen] Louisiana-California.

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:30:56 UTC 2016

We just received more rain *between Thursday night and Saturday night* than some areas of CA have received since 2012. And, we were above normal for the year, already.

Peace,
Jo, who is within 2 blocks of three feet of water getting in houses and 5 blocks from the nearest drowning, and who is not in a flood plain, so "they" say.