[Magdalen] Drug research.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:39:03 UTC 2016

I was told about its early use by a friend of mine who is an RN. She had it
as part of her delivery process.

This was years before Thalidomide, and of course totally, utterly unrelated.

I was pointing out how drugs are used for various things.

I am tired of sharpshooters.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford