[Magdalen] Say Cheese!

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:43:07 UTC 2016

Cabrito! Curried goat!

Like them both, but (like mackerel and bluefish) best cooked outdoors.

Had a friend who was mostly vegetarian but would eat both baby goat and
capon because they were going to be killed anyway.

A friend lived down the road from a goat farm, The family still kept a
couple of cows, but goats are much more resilient, much less work. Curious
creatures. Whenever I'd walk by, all the goats would run to the fence and
prop their hooves on a rail to look me over. A whole line of nannies,
checking me out, with the lone billy glaring warily. I didn't mind their
goaty smell, but their cat eyes unnerved me sometimes.
-M

On Friday, August 19, 2016, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com