[Magdalen] Prayer request: Lungs of Doom

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Fri Aug 19 15:55:48 UTC 2016

My asthma has been flaring up pretty much constantly for a couple of months
now. Doctor now thinks I have walking pneumonia and has given me a bunch of
new medicines to try (he's very conservative about the use of antibiotics,
and wants to save them as a last resort). I've used up all my sick leave at
work and have started to dip into my vacation leave as well.

So... "get well" prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.