[Magdalen] The worthless tomato.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 19 18:43:27 UTC 2016

In my dotage I've become quite a tomato lover, surprisingly.  (Like Everett, I avoided them like the plague -- until I went to college and had my first In-N-Out burger with the works, and I was hooked, progressively more so over the decades.)

Tonight, I've convinced myself we'll do take-and-bake pizza, with mine being a tomato-shrimp-onion-cilantro.  A plain cheese pizza thoroughly covered with slices of red tomato, with medium shrimp on top of that, then diced white onion and fresh cilantro leaves (no stems), topped off with some freshly ground black pepper.