[Magdalen] The worthless tomato.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:01:13 UTC 2016

It's pretty much just raw tomatoes that bother me, so no tomato slice
on a chicken sandwich or BLT, and need to hold the tomato in tacos,
etc. But tomato sauces, pastas, etc., are fine as long as diced fresh
tomatoes are not thrown in. And the hives are sometimes worth it if
there's something really delicious with tomato on it. Nothing
life-threatening, but normally I'd rather not push it to see how far
it will go.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA