[Magdalen] The worthless tomato.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 01:02:18 UTC 2016

my favorite recipe with  honest to goodness home grown tomatoes is:

Large tomato sliced in 1/3" slices

sprinkle some grated parmesan on top, and a dot of butter (1/4 of a pat=a
dot)

bake in 400 degree pre-heated oven until tomatoes sizzle and butter melts
into the cheese, maybe 10 minutes total.

Heaven.... one step below eating them fresh out of hand

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr