[Magdalen] Say Cheese!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 06:51:07 UTC 2016

We have goat cheese made locally, and some of it is delicious. I guess I
assumed it is ubiquitous.

A little while ago, we were in the Netherlands and one place we visited was
Edam.  The shops actually do have these huge wheels of cheese filling their
windows.  A delightful place to visit.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford