[Magdalen] An update or 2 (3...).

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 18:59:09 UTC 2016

That's what my last place of employment had. And God help you if you really
got sick! One of my co-workers got meningitis and was a patient for almost
2 weeks on the floor just below us. She wasn't cleared to return to work
(by her doc *at the hospital*) for another week thereafter. On her annual
evaluation she was written up for "excessive absence".

Of course the manager who did that was eventually fired for falsifying
records, too, but I never got the details of that. It happened after I left.