[Magdalen] Kimchi.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 20 23:26:48 UTC 2016

I went to King
s this morning. It is a Vietnamese operated chain specializing in Cajun sea food,  The Vietnamese have made an industry of it in this country. I wonder if the companies are related. I used to go to Korean restaurants with great frequency with the original boyfriend who is now in another state. He instructed me in Asian cuisine which I have come to enjoy. At the time Thai and Vietamese had just come into the Chicago area. I presume it arrived in Atlanta sometime earlier. It was in the late 80's that I went to my first Vietnamese restaurant  I used to love the rijstaffel type appetizer plate that preceded any Korean restaurant meal. Do they still do that. I work on Buford Hwy which is Asian town but latterly I have been  going to Dim sum at the restaurant across the street from the Irs. ON the same street there is a wonderful Malaysian restaurant-Penang. I used to work with a lady who was in the Peace Corps in Malay so we'd go there every so often

Joe