[Magdalen] Rutter's Requiem

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Sun Aug 21 22:57:10 UTC 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 7:34 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford B<
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't get tired of the Faure.  It is just one of those peak moments in

I like the Faure, too.  Actually, I like 'em all.  BUT, I just attended a
live performance of the full Bach B Minor.

I have heard superior performance but this is my first ever live and there
is nothing quite like it.  We were in a beautiful Episcopal church and
there was a lovely stained glass tryptich window of the Transfiguration. in
back of the performers.

Wow!

Mike M