[Magdalen] Cable internet.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Thu Aug 25 19:02:42 UTC 2016

The one caveat, depending on which Roku streaming is being done, is that
some of the Roku "channels"/apps require you to have a cable company
login to stream their content. (Often this is the case with Roku
channels/apps that are from television channels/networks.) They see it
as another way to access the content you are already paying for, rather
than a free service.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins