[Magdalen] Cable internet.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:38:51 UTC 2016

Precisely how we are right now! LOL

I'm usually online on my work laptop (not a good place to be after
working hours), bathing in BBC Choral Evensong, Tagesschau (German
evening news, sometimes presented by my German boyfriend Thorsten
Schröder), or videos of the BBC World News top-of-the-hour countdown.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA