[Magdalen] test

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:47:14 UTC 2016

Blue is used by many denominations now - rising use from early '90s. Well in recent centuries.  ; )

Optional for TEC but fairly popular around the US. The "usual suspects" (saying that lovingly) typically do not use it, no the "high church" parishes/dio.
Increasingly used in Methodist, ECLA, UCC and *GASP* in Presbyterian churches.

Vestments & paraments/altar appointments.

Brave new world.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck