[Magdalen] Wikipedia

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 26 21:38:04 UTC 2016

>>>I think that  Wikipedia has come a very long way since its inception.<<<

Wikipedia is, in my august opinion, simply marvelous.  Without it as, as Mr Knitter points out, a quick, relatively reliable first reference before deeper digging, I would simply not consider myself an educated person (contemporaneously speaking).  And as I pointed out to a friend on another list some time back, since most of what I look up is related to older literature, music, and film, it's hard not to get what basically amounts to the truth each time.

You're just fine, Alan.  And hellatiously welcome here.  Period.