[Magdalen] Wikipedia

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:49:39 UTC 2016

Although we were cautioned not to use it as a reference for papers,
nonetheless it has proven invaluable for the quick overview of something
I need or want to know on a very broad range of subjects.  Along with
Google, pretty much the first go-to, other than my wonderful Oxford
dictionary and Oxford Reference Encyclopedia.

Marion, a pilgrim