[Magdalen] Un-properly planned signs.

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Sat Aug 27 18:46:17 UTC 2016

That reminds me of the Wonders of the Isle of Wight (an island off the
South coast of England)
The 'Wonders of the Isle of Wight' is a play-on words based on the name
of Island Towns or Places.
"Lake" where there is no water.
The "Needles" you cannot thread.
"Ryde" where you walk.
"Cowes" you cannot milk.
"Freshwater" you cannot drink.
"Newport" you cannot bottle.
"Winkle street" where there are no Winkles
"Newtown" which is very old

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England