[Magdalen] Wikipedia

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 00:04:34 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/27/2016 6:45:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
susanvhagen at gmail.com writes:

I use it  all the  time. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And so do I.  I realize you can't always get the absolute best
information there, but it's enough for most subjects.

For example a friend from Mississippi just informed me that Kathleen  Battle
is doing a song recital at the Met on my birthday, November 13.   She
has not set foot on that stage since she was banned in 1994, for, as
I recall, being difficult to work with and undependability.  Some of  this
basic information came by way of Wikipedia.

Still, I'd love to hear her on my birthday!

David S.