[Magdalen] Thoughts at 5:30 AM

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 07:02:29 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/28/2016 1:08:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lupa at kos.net writes:

>  On Aug 27, 2016, at 6:32 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
> I did too, Marion, as some of you may remember. My  leaving didn't have
> anything to do with the preaching, but with the  treatment of people in
the
> parish, particularly  women.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And the treatment of minorities.

I can't get Wilfred inside the Procathedral any more since the day
about ten years ago when one of the dissademts who later left TEC
for the Anglican Use RCC noted my loading Wilfred, his mother and
his niece into the car after church.  The latter two were here  briefly
visiting from Saint Croix.  He said, "Looks like the extended  family has
come here to stay and they're all at your house."

David S.