[Magdalen] RIP Gene Wilder.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:49:08 UTC 2016

I listened to some lovely stories about him this afternoon on NPR while in
the studio. There was an interview with one of his sons who said that Gene
never wanted people to know he had Alzheimers because it might make them
sad, so in the early days of the disease, when he was still going out in
public a lot, he still interacted with people.  He was such an amazing
person who I kind of think was really that way in real life too, which is
often not the case with great comics. I had no idea he was as old as he was.

May his memory be eternal
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck